Sunday, June 29, 2008

parents teachers day

yesterday was permuafakatan ibu bapa..so called parents teachers day..
woke up...brushed my teeth..wore uniform..
den went to school at around 7 somehting...
only when dad parked his car at the back gate..
we realized the school's back gate was closed.
ish..why dont the school open the backgate..so troublesome larh..
we got no choice but to walked to the front gate.

went into my class...
took my number den sat down n waited with dad..
lucky to see that not much people were there yet.
i thought that i dont have to wait for too long...
since 3 more persons then will be my turn ady.
who knows...yen haw told me that i have for quite long..
reason >> teacher took a very long time just to talk about one student..
owh..bo pian lor..wait nia lor.
after jiabin was addyna's turn..followed by yenhaw.
finally..its my turn.mum was able to come to my class juz in time.
we sat down, and the conversation started.
teacher : how many children you have?
mum : 2. yonger son is now form 3
teacher : ic. so you're the eldrest izit?
me : ya
teahcer : so both of u are working parents?
dad : ya
teacher : oh~its good.
wei...why ask so many questions bout my family?
i thought today only discuss about our academic results.
form teacher then continued, "she's a good gal."
omg.did i hear it wrongly? first time to hear compliment from her.
teacher : her result not bad, but still have to work harder on her sejarah..
haiyo...dont u know sejarah my most-dont-like subject..
thats why i got so low marks for it ba..
den the crap started..they start to talk bout scholarships, jobs n bla bla bla..
no wonder she took so much time for each student la...
in short, glad that it all went alright. not much complaint from her.lols

at night, dad brought us to have dinner at corallium
i ordered spaghetti carbonara.my favourite.hehe

have a great time spent with family.love u all =)
here are some of the pictures that we took last night..

alvin, you gonna miss your hair hor? haha

No comments: