Sunday, December 7, 2008

I'm Back !!

I’m back I’m back I’m back!!! Haha…I’m back to blog again. Have been abandoned my blog for more than one month…hehe.. sorry for not updating my blog since October.

Finally SPM has ended. Yuhuuu~~~ no more SPM. It’s time for Hong Kong series again. I have been watching moonlight resonance right after I back from antac. I know im very slow for just starting to watch it now, but I couldn’t watch it before my exam. Moreover, I just got the drama from Karen’s uncle after I finished my second last paper. Watched 20 episodes already and tears dropped for don’t know how many times. Gonna finish all of them before I go for traveling or the three-months national service.

That’s all for now. Too lazy to write long post. Will try to update soon..heheeee


p/s :
Lobin – will do your tag later..bokuan u..tag me so many times..ahah
Doggy – no tipu people larh..now update liao..don’t complain..hehe



No comments: